The pearl of the Westerwald like the small residence town of Hachenburg
is called, is a thriving gem with history - personable, lively and distinctive. Discover the "Hachenburger Westerwald" with its diverse leisure activities:
- Alter Markt – the old market square
- Kroppacher Schweiz – a nature paradise
- Abtei Marienstatt – monastery
- Landschaftsmuseum Westerwald – historical museum
- Westerwälder Seenplatte – a lake region nearby
- Qualitätswanderwege, z. B. Westerwald-Steig – hiking trails
- Westerwald-Brauerei in Hachenburg – best brewery in town
- Distilleries nearby
- Stöffelpark in Enspel – former quarry
- Dear park & climbing forest at Bad Marienberg
Ask our staff for recommendations and help with the organisation of your activities.
As our guests, you receive our "Good Morning Post" for every breakfast. Here you will find the current weather forecast, a little riddle and tips for trips in and around Hachenburg.
You can also find detailed information on current events and excursion destinations on the websites of the Tourist Information and Hachenburger Kulturzeit.